Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Depending on the package you chose, we offer revisions. Customers can request an unlimited number of free revisions, and we will do so at no additional cost as long as the design and concept remain the same. The turnaround time for revisions would be 48 hours.
Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee
If the initial design concepts are approved or a change is requested, any deposited funds for a project will not be refunded after delivery unless iCreativeSOL cancels or terminates your contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance.
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- When the initial logo concepts are presented, you can make a request. The refund offer becomes void once you approve or request changes to the initial designs, and refund requests will not be considered.
- If you request a refund before the initial design concepts are delivered, you will be eligible for a full refund (less than 10 percent service & processing fee)
- If you submit your refund request within 48 hours, you will receive a 66 percent refund (less than 10 percent service & processing fee)
- If you request a refund between 48 and 120 hours after receiving the initial design, you will be eligible for a 33 percent refund (less than 10 percent service & processing fee).
- After 120 hours, no refund requests will be considered; however, because we strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, you are encouraged to contact us if you have any concerns.
- If you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after placing it, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you want to reactivate your design order, you’ll have to pay a fee that varies depending on the project.
- After the final files have been delivered, no refund requests will be considered.
- When it comes to website packages, no refunds will be given once the development has been completed and the website has gone live.
- After the storyboard is designed, no refund requests for video animation packages will be considered.
- All refund requests should be sent to the customer service department. iCreativeSOL reserves the right to approve or disapprove your request on an individual case-by-case basis based on a violation of your user agreement.
- The same refund policy will apply to iCreativeSOL Logo Design / Custom packages as it does to single packages.
- For instance, if you order a logo and web design service and approve the logo, you can request a refund for the website service only during the initial design phase.
- A valid reason must be provided for a refund request, which must be evaluated against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions. A refund will not be given unless the concept was not designed according to the brief.
- The money-back-guarantee is based on the fact that the order was placed honestly. We do not consider it good faith when a customer places design orders with multiple design agencies for the same job in the hopes of receiving a refund. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request in this situation.
- All design jobs necessitate customer feedback efore completion, so it’s only fair that the customer participates and provides feedback to achieve the desired results.
If our designed logo is found to be significantly similar to another logo design that may already exist, our 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw. Any resemblance to an existing design will be purely coincidental, and iCreativeSOL will not be held liable or compensated in such a case. It is the responsibility of the client to have their artwork copyrighted.
How to claim your refund
Please make sure you meet the following requirements to ensure your refund request is approved. Request a refund by contacting us using one of the three methods below:
We will use our revision policy to try to resolve your issue as soon as possible, or we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. iCreativeSOL would obtain your design rights after the refund, and you would be unable to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also point out that:
You agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media and that you will have no ownership interest in or to the same because the design rights have been transferred to the company.
iCreativeSOL would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs with government copyright agencies, which would prevent the designs from being reused as original designs in the future. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy.
The My Account section is a useful tool for communication. It is solely your responsibility to check your account area for any questions, concerns, or additional instructions that the designer may require. You will not be eligible for a refund if you do not check or use the Account Area regularly. If you have any questions about how to use the area, you can contact the customer support team at any time.
Quality Assurance Policy
Our designers do not deviate from the specifications provided by you in the order form for your desired satisfaction. The designs are created after extensive research, ensuring that they are of high quality and unique.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We rework the ordered design and revise it until you are completely satisfied (depending upon your package).
Domain and Hosting
Where applicable, domain and hosting will be included free of charge with website packages. All email accounts included with website packages can be configured in third-party email clients such as Outlook. Each email account will be allocated 10MB of storage space. We will not provide email accounts if you do not host your website with us.
All design order files are delivered to My Account on the specified date on the “Order Confirmation.” An e-mail is also sent to the client informing them that their design order has been delivered to their specific account area.
All revision and refund policies are subject to the date and time the design order is delivered to the client’s account area. All design order files are delivered to “My Account” on the specified date on the “Order Confirmation.” An e-mail is also sent to the client informing them that their design order has been delivered to their specific account area.
All revision and refund policies are subject to the date and time the design order is delivered to the client’s account area. All customised design orders are delivered via e-mail within 5 to 7 days of receipt.
We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service that allows you to receive your first logo samples within 48 hours for just $39.99 more! Please contact our 24-hour Customer Support Center if you require any additional assistance.
Once we have provided you with the final files, we keep a record of your finalised design. If you need the final files again, we can send them to you at your request.
We provide 24-hour customer service to answer your questions and concerns. You can contact us at any time, and we will respond as soon as possible.
YOU agree that iCreativeSOL is not liable for any correspondence sent from email addresses other than those preceded by our domain, i.e. “..@ iCreativeSOL.com” or/and any toll-free number not listed on our website. iCreativeSOL is not liable for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only accept responsibility for communication via email address(es) under our domain name or/and via toll-free number, as stated on the iCreativeSOL Website.
100% Unique Design Guarantee
We guarantee that all of our customers’ logos are created from scratch at iCreativeSOL. This way, you will have a logo that is specifically tailored to your needs. We guarantee that your logo will be one-of-a-kind and will impress your clients.