Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- When the initial logo concepts are presented, you can make a request. The refund offer becomes void once you approve or request changes to the initial designs, and refund requests will not be considered.
- If you request a refund before the initial design concepts are delivered, you will be eligible for a full refund (less than 10 percent service & processing fee)
- If you submit your refund request within 48 hours, you will receive a 66 percent refund (less than 10 percent service & processing fee)
- If you request a refund between 48 and 120 hours after receiving the initial design, you will be eligible for a 33 percent refund (less than 10 percent service & processing fee).
- After 120 hours, no refund requests will be considered; however, because we strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, you are encouraged to contact us if you have any concerns.
- If you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after placing it, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you want to reactivate your design order, you’ll have to pay a fee that varies depending on the project.
- After the final files have been delivered, no refund requests will be considered.
- When it comes to website packages, no refunds will be given once the development has been completed and the website has gone live.
- After the storyboard is designed, no refund requests for video animation packages will be considered.
- All refund requests should be sent to the customer service department. iCreativeSOL reserves the right to approve or disapprove your request on an individual case-by-case basis based on a violation of your user agreement.
- The same refund policy will apply to iCreativeSOL Logo Design / Custom packages as it does to single packages.
- For instance, if you order a logo and web design service and approve the logo, you can request a refund for the website service only during the initial design phase.
- A valid reason must be provided for a refund request, which must be evaluated against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions. A refund will not be given unless the concept was not designed according to the brief.
- The money-back-guarantee is based on the fact that the order was placed honestly. We do not consider it good faith when a customer places design orders with multiple design agencies for the same job in the hopes of receiving a refund. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request in this situation.
- All design jobs necessitate customer feedback efore completion, so it’s only fair that the customer participates and provides feedback to achieve the desired results.
If our designed logo is found to be significantly similar to another logo design that may already exist, our 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw. Any resemblance to an existing design will be purely coincidental, and iCreativeSOL will not be held liable or compensated in such a case. It is the responsibility of the client to have their artwork copyrighted.
How to claim your refund
Please make sure you meet the following requirements to ensure your refund request is approved. Request a refund by contacting us using one of the three methods below:
We will use our revision policy to try to resolve your issue as soon as possible, or we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. iCreativeSOL would obtain your design rights after the refund, and you would be unable to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also point out that:
You agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media and that you will have no ownership interest in or to the same because the design rights have been transferred to the company.
iCreativeSOL would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs with government copyright agencies, which would prevent the designs from being reused as original designs in the future. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy.
Quality Assurance Policy
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Domain and Hosting
All design order files are delivered to My Account on the specified date on the “Order Confirmation.” An e-mail is also sent to the client informing them that their design order has been delivered to their specific account area.
All revision and refund policies are subject to the date and time the design order is delivered to the client’s account area. All design order files are delivered to “My Account” on the specified date on the “Order Confirmation.” An e-mail is also sent to the client informing them that their design order has been delivered to their specific account area.
All revision and refund policies are subject to the date and time the design order is delivered to the client’s account area. All customised design orders are delivered via e-mail within 5 to 7 days of receipt.
We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service that allows you to receive your first logo samples within 48 hours for just $39.99 more! Please contact our 24-hour Customer Support Center if you require any additional assistance.
YOU agree that iCreativeSOL is not liable for any correspondence sent from email addresses other than those preceded by our domain, i.e. “[email protected] iCreativeSOL.com” or/and any toll-free number not listed on our website. iCreativeSOL is not liable for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only accept responsibility for communication via email address(es) under our domain name or/and via toll-free number, as stated on the iCreativeSOL Website.
100% Unique Design Guarantee