It is all fun to have a Facebook account, a list of friends, and a lot of content that we see, enjoy and share day-to-day on our timeline. Apart from this fun activity, when we talk about social media marketing, businesses can leverage new opportunities, qualified leads, prospects, and ultimately potential customers. In this article, you will know how you can make Facebook posts shareable and how it will affect your business.
Social media marketing changes the way of business as it provides multiple services to make the business sustainable. If we talk about Facebook, it offers paid and unpaid ads, PPC, social media reputation management, real-time monitoring, and analysis. Moreover, the basic features that attract and are cost-effective for your business are live videos, Facebook post sharing, media uploadings, reels, stories, and much more.
You can pick a single feature of Facebook and create an effective strategy. You will ultimately get the result of using it for your marketing. People love to engage in entertaining, attractive, and informative content and share it to make other people read, whether a funny meme or any brand message. So just to make sure you don’t stop doing these activities and make your Facebook posts shareable all the time.
The question is, how can you stop them from sharing? So this can happen if your Facebook post settings are not set up. You can set up many options for your audience to enjoy your post, but you must ensure all the settings are enabled. It is not a big deal if you are reading this article.
Step-By-Step Guide For Making Your Facebook Posts Shareable
Set up Your Facebook Post Privacy
Undoubtedly, Facebook is making different policies to secure user data and stuff and give you more options you can enjoy from time to time. With thousands of options to make your Facebook posts sharable, there is one “Facebook post privacy” that needs your attention. You have multiple options that you can set up as per your need. Let’s have a quick look at it:
Only me: In this option, your post will not be shareable, and no one can see it except you.
Friends: Your Facebook post is definitely shareable with your friends. They can see, like, and share without any hassle and permission.
Public: In this option, you allow people to share your post, whether they are on your friend list or not. Your post will be visible throughout the internet with no restriction policy.
Friend except: This option lets you pick which friends you wish to keep out of the audience.
Specific Friends: You can also choose particular friends that you want to share your post with and allow them to see.
Custom: This setting combines the Friends Except and Specific Friends options into one. Moreover, you can add and remove friends from their friend list. Only Facebook posts are shareable for those who are available on the list.
If you want to make your Facebook posts Shareable, you should change the settings and opt for the “Public” option.
Make Your Facebook Posts Shareable
Facebook app and Facebook website interface are slightly different but contain maximum and almost the same features. Therefore, I am explaining both interfaces so you can understand.
For Facebook App:
If you are using the Facebook app, then you should take these steps thoroughly:
- First, log in to your Facebook account and write what’s on your mind.
- Then, to modify your privacy settings, press the first drop-down box below your username.
- Next, tap on the “Public” and hit the “done” button.
- After you’ve done editing, press the “Post” button.
On the other hand, if you have already posted your post and want to change the settings, then follow these steps:
- Find the post on your timeline.
- You can see the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of your published post; just click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Edit Privacy.
- Select the “Public” option from it.
- That’s it. You are all set up!
If you’re accessing the web version of Facebook, you may also change the privacy options for your posts.
Take these steps!
- Log in to your Facebook account and find your published post by clicking your Profile.
- Once you find it, you can see the top-corner three dots at that post.
- Click on it and find the “Edit Audience” option.
- A list of multiple options shows on your screen, and all you need to do is tap the “Public” option.
And there you Go!
However, if you want to publish something new, don’t worry.
- Tap to the container above your feed or on your timeline and say what’s on your mind.
- Under your user name, you can find a drop-down; just click on it.
- Select the “Public” option and click on the “Done” button.
- After completing your editing, just publish it.
Your post is now visible to all the people on the internet, and they can share it easily.
Factors That Make Content Shareable
Your Content Should Be Informative
Informative content is one of the easiest ways to make your Facebook posts shareable. Telling your audience what they need to do and what you don’t, tips and tricks, facts, and creating surveys help your audience engage. When you provide genuine and useful content, your audience empathetically listens to your brand voice.
Make Relevance Of Your Audience Pain Points
Relevancy is a more important element of your Facebook post. If your content diverts your audience’s mind, It is not for any use. Furthermore, you can create video content related to your product, manufacturing, and brand endorsement. Just connect your content with the brand message and acquire your audience to any extent.
Add a Fun And Trendy Element
Social media marketers are all about engaging users, and you can do it by using your humor. When we say fun elements in posts, we can make memes, GIFs, Funny videos, etc. people directly hit the funny post to share on their wall. Content creators use their humor and then go beyond their level of thinking. As we know, being funny is much more difficult than being intelligent.
What Can You Get By Creating Shareable Facebook Post
- You can get qualified leads such as their Facebook IDs. Facebook profiles include Username, address, phone number, and other social channels to retarget on different touchpoints.
- Showcase your products, services, and manufacturing, to your audience.
- You can also optimize your Google search by optimizing your social media content with SEO practices.
- It gives recognition on Social platforms that help drive traffic to your websites.
- Once your audience lands on your product pages or website, the traffic turns into conversions.
Facebook gives us more options than we can consider while using it. For example, if you have any unique content or images you want to share with your close friend, you can easily access them. In addition, controlling the audience is the best way to keep it safe, and you can easily modify the post audience to limit who can see your Facebook postings. Making your Facebook posts sharable increases your website traffic and ultimately more conversions.
In fact, if you are feeling trouble handling and managing your social media marketing, you can hire us! Our digital marketing enthusiast will provide result-driven strategies, eye-catching content material, monthly reporting and evaluation, and much more. We make simple ways to make your Facebook posts shareable. You just sit back and relax!
There is nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts, but staying positive is the best way to improve things. Ethically keep your posting, and your content should be eye-catching that others can’t help sharing your post. If you are an influencer or posting educational content, you make all your posts “Public” so your audience can see them, enjoy them, and hit the share button on your post.